Pixelblaze Sensor Expansion Board
Microphone, Line-in, FFT, 3-axis 16G accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and 5 analog inputs with dedicated processor!
The Sensor Expansion Board makes it easy to write patterns that use sound, accelerometer/tilt, or light to create reactive patterns. Frequency data, acceleration, and light data are fed directly into your pattern as variables so you can focus on using instead of formatting the data. No libraries needed.
- A line-in jack and microphone (switches automatically), dedicated signal processing with frequency data ranging from 37Hz-10KHz designed to work in loud environments
- 32 band frequency data, amplitude, and strongest frequency detection
- 3-axis accelerometer, ±16 G per axis
- Ambient light sensor, from darkness to daylight
- 5 additional analog inputs
It's incredibly small, fitting on top of Pixelblaze, or tucked away where ever you need the sensor inputs.